<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tution today. Left home early to get earstix for my helix. Got frappe too. Just when i was walking to the interchange, i saw you. The way you walk its so you. ☺ And, nice shirt. I ♡ Cats. Heheheh. You swinging your oldchangkee, as usual. I hope you didn't saw me... But seeing you really made my day. Walk halfway and bump into Edwin. Talked about you. Hehehe. You were like all over my mind la. :/ Went for tuition at 2pm. Not really productive, but i tried my best. I hope you're okay. I dont know why but you dont look happy to me. I dont want you to be upset. Dont ask me why im so concern. Dont ask me why i cant let you go. Im looking for the answer myself too... I guess its true ♡.

Sillygirl.