<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Thursday, August 18, 2011

I read thru our old msn conversation. I was so childish and unreasonable. Do i really know what love is? Do i really love you or was i just playing with you? But i still feel very attached when i was reading the conversation. I think i deserve to die. Really. How could i be so unreasonable? My god. Looking back, i was ashamed of myself. But i know i've grown up now. Without you, i've grown up alot. I scored my first A1 for Olevel which is chinese. I dont deserve it because i didn't study at all. All i did was to cry. But thats how i score my first A1, im going to aim for more. Studies will be my top priority. But i really miss you. I really do. ☹ Give me another chance please.

Sillygirl.