Thursday, August 11, 2011
I'm still having a cold war with mom. I want to be independent. I would never want to rely on anybody again.
Why. Why did you have to text me? If you siad that you wanna be the bad guy from the start then you should. What for feel bad just because i bought popcorn? You shouldn't have text me because i dont feel happy. Not even a tiny inch of happiness. Do you know that? All i could do is cry. I bet Lawrence is trying to cheer me up by saying im crying because he refuse to switch on the fan when we were doing experiment. I spend the whole physic lesson walking around and singing song. And i saw you. Not one, but thrice today. I wasn't looking for out for you but i saw you thrice. Why do i feel so afraid? I feel like a loser... I seriously do. 75days to Olevel. Kill me please. I thought you will be there for me. But yeah.. I didn't get my hopes high when you text me. Dont worry... But i just want to know, you really love Begonia? You really sure that's love? Then what is ours? ☹
Sillygirl.