<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Saturday, August 27, 2011

Went blading last night. I fell off a slope because i couldn't stop in time. My butt cheek was badly scrapped because i was wearing FBT. Sighs, it didn't hut. Not as much as the broken heart you gave me. I stood up and told myself i must never cry again. But it just seems that you are always the reason to why i cry. Sighs. Had to lie down to do everything. I know you are feeling down. But why..? Why dear. I feel damn damn useless cause i cant do anything to help you. I made the QT prayer for you hoping that you will know that you are not alone. You have my support. Most importantly, you have God's. 我好想你。还是好爱你。

Sillygirl.