<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So many days have passed. Been so long since I did a proper blogpost. Apparently, I'm left with 10days in school and I know you can't wait for me to graduate. Yeah. I know. What exactly did I do to make you hate me so much? Why are you misunderstanding my goodwill? Why. Do I look like I'm doing this against you? I'm actually doing it for you. When will you understand how much I worry and want to help you? I dont think you would even understand because all you could do is to to judge me with that selfish heart of yours. And I thought you understand me. But you made me become a evil girl. You made me become a girl who is against you. What happened to your understanding towards me? Gone with the wind like your heart? I quarrelled with my mum yesterday. The only thing I can think of is running to you to cry. To tell you how I cant cope with life. Life. What exactly is life? Its like a monster. Its eating me alive. Sighs. Blame it on myself. Blame it on me being stupid to trust you whn you told me to.

There is so many things I want to do with my life. Moving on is one of it. I've been trying. But now even keeping myself occupied won't work. Tell me what to do. I don't even know. I still love you alot. But i.need to move on. Its just killing me..