<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Woke up early today. Met Zhunchong for breakfast. Was early so I started buzzing while waiting. Ate and got onto 181. Saw you. :( I'm sure I spoilt your mood.. Sorry.. Was depressed like shit. Ended up skipping lesson for the whole day. Stayed in the bandroom. Drew lines for the loan book while you and the Jrs do mouthpiece exercise. Joined after that but mrwong came shortly. Full band etc. Can hear you are doing quite well. Don't give up. The tough gets going when the going gets tough. So yeah. Played FateOfTheGod. Quite okay I hope. Malu abit here and there. Like always. It feels weird hearing you soft and low. But I'm sure you will get your embouchure back! :) Yeah. Band ended and I went straight home. This morning when I saw you coincidentally, my heart was pounding damn fast. No joke. The feeling was like seeing a crush. But too bad you ain't a crush. Mrwong and Mrlee know about me gng back on medicine. I doubt you know.. How I wish you could be here for me... Sighs.

Never a moment did I stop wishing for you.