Sunday, October 9, 2011
Days pass by just like minutes. Less than two weeks to Olevels Science practical. Can see that I will flunk my Olevels. I know right from the start that I can't take the stress. I know I can't face the stress myself. But I guess what I'm afraid of still came. Being without you in my life.
Half a year without you. Am I getting use to living like this? Time can't erase a feeling this strong I guess. Three years of crush. Fighting and quarrelling. Got so used to you saying you hate me and etc. Four months as boyf. Totally and literally relied on you. And poof you're gone. Struggling like an ant in a puddle of water. 讲真的, 还是好喜欢你哦. What should I do sia. Olevels is really coming. But I'm still drifting damn far. :(
I hope you're eating and sleeping well. You seems to lost alot of weight y'know. 看了好心痛. You sleeping later and later also ah. You know you cannot sleep late one ma. :( 要好好照顾自己. 我不能像以前那样一直念你了.
我爱你:)
Half a year without you. Am I getting use to living like this? Time can't erase a feeling this strong I guess. Three years of crush. Fighting and quarrelling. Got so used to you saying you hate me and etc. Four months as boyf. Totally and literally relied on you. And poof you're gone. Struggling like an ant in a puddle of water. 讲真的, 还是好喜欢你哦. What should I do sia. Olevels is really coming. But I'm still drifting damn far. :(
I hope you're eating and sleeping well. You seems to lost alot of weight y'know. 看了好心痛. You sleeping later and later also ah. You know you cannot sleep late one ma. :( 要好好照顾自己. 我不能像以前那样一直念你了.
我爱你:)