<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its the first time I'm organising such sleep over at my house. Its gonna be real fun. Like really. I love spending time with bandmates. They never fail to cheer me up!

Gonna spend christmas eve performing and christmas morning with them. Can't wait.

Invited ken. I don't think he'll come.... I'll be glad if he could.

Still remember how I spent last year christmas at Vk's house. So fast and its gonna be 1year since I gave my first kiss away. Or rather, to him.

I'm amazed how this feeling doesn't fade.

But I told myself not to expect anything. Its alright if he doesn't want to come. I mean, I have nothing gotta do with him anyway, isn't it? Just want him to be happy.

From the bottom of my heart.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2