Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Note to self : High expectations leads to high disappoint. Must not expect too much. :-)
Ohwell. I woke up happy today. I mean today is a happy day for me isn't it? Waking up to a morning text from you after so long. Actually, i was the one who made him sent it by saying the one who wake up first must send goodmorning text. But at least he remembered.
The amazing thing was receiving a text from you last night when i went past your house. Immediately right after i tweet on the bus saying i went past your house and kind of miss you. I was like "WOAH". Hahaha, but told myself, no expectation. Just treat everything like normal and everything will be alright. Like i said, leave things in the hands of Jesus and he will do his best to help me, to help us. :-)
Went out with Jo and Bryan today. Went TCC with them and they are in the same hotel as me:) Sort of texted Ken the whole day. Was it considered the whole day despite slow replies? But its alright. It made me happy. Watched Running man on my way back and i laughed damn loudly. Xiasuay max. Omfg. Kekeke. Now im watching Runningman again while waiting for that Silly to text me since he say "ttyl" and he's having tuition. Must not hope! Just believe okie? ;)
I miss talking nonsense with him. But yeah, im on clouds nine again. Shall just wait. Yes wait. :-)
Tatas.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺