<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4868338184358986484?origin\x3dhttps://rottenmisery.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I just dont love you no more.
Past entries
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thank God. Thankyou for giving me a bunch of good friends that never fail to bring smile and laughter. Thankyou Jesus for allowing me to meet such a nice bunch of people who no matter how much hardship they go thru, they will still have a big smile on their face.

Thankyou Jesus.

Yes. Tomorrow is the first year Ken ask for stead. Sometimes I really wonder if he remembers about us. Remember what we did and what we used to be. I actually do. No matter what I'm doing, he never left my mind. I really like watching him play in band. So cute please. So cute like always.

A year went past so fast. Too fast. So many things happened. But I really learned alot and of course grew up alot. I made very close friends but of course, lost someone important.

I really don't know what to do but this feeling isn't fading. I'm sorry if its causing alot of disturbance to Ken. I'm trying to hide this feeling and pretend as thou nothing happened infront of you.


I just miss you alot........


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2